You already love the efficiency and flexibility of GenFlex Seam2Seam EPDM SA, and Seam2Seam just got better. Now you can more easily get on and off smaller roofs with shorter 10 x 50 Seam2Seam rolls—perfect for quick jobs around town!
This New Roll Is Just What the Roofer Ordered
We heard you, and we listened. You wanted smaller rolls for easier hauling and work on smaller EPDM jobs, and we delivered.
The 10 x 50 roll of Seam2Seam EPDM offers all of the same benefits as the original 10 x 100 Seam2Seam EPDM, just in a more convenient size.
- New! Easier transportation – 10 x 100 rolls of Seam2Seam are on the heavier side (weighing about 430 lbs), making them tough to transport without help from big machinery or multiple people. The new 10 x 50 rolls are lighter in weight and smaller in size, making them much easier to haul and transport to and on the job site.
- New! Easier for smaller crews – A couple of tools and your 10×50 rolls are all you need to get the job done. Because the adhesive is pre-applied, there are no buckets of adhesive to haul up and down ladders. Consider this: a small 5,000 SF roof requires about 20 five-gallon pales, each one weighing 41 lbs. With Seam2Seam rolls, you can forget about pales of adhesive! The installation process is easy to learn for crew members of all experience levels, and there's no compromise on quality. The factory-applied adhesive meets or exceeds all ASTM requirements and is UL and FM tested and approved.
- New! More space to work on the roof – Once you're on the roof, the benefits of 10 x 50 rolls keep coming. We know small roofs are tight on space, making it difficult to move materials and equipment, as well as unroll the membrane, cut it down, and position it as needed. In situations where you would've previously used smaller LSFR EPDM sheets with bonding adhesive to account for these challenges, you can now use a 10 x 50 roll of Seam2Seam EPDM.
- 4.6x faster installation* – Edge-to-edge SecureBond™ adhesive eliminates the need for seam tape and buckets of adhesive, allowing your crew to complete an install much quicker than traditional roofing methods. This tried and true benefit of Seam2Seam EPDM is here to stay.
- Expanded installation window – Even with a smaller roll, you can lay more square feet by extending your season longer or starting earlier. Seam2Seam installs in temperatures as low as 20°F (-7°C).
At GenFlex, Your Wish Is Our Command
Contact your local commercial roof supplier and ask for the new, shorter GenFlex Seam2Seam EPDM SA rolls today. And if you have more feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out. Contact us with your suggestions—we want to make it easier for you to get on and off roofs of all sizes!
*Seam2Seam EPDM SA versus standard EPDM from third-party testing. Results may vary.