And that gives you a competitive edge. Just take a look at our high-performance EPDM.The GenFlex EPDM single-ply membrane is tough, standing up to tears, impacts, punctures and normal roof traffic. It’s durable, offering excellent resistance to ozone and ultraviolet light exposure. And it’s reliable, maintaining elasticity and flexibility that lasts. So let’s roll.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) – an elastomeric membrane ideal for commercial roofing applications.
- AFR EPDM – a fire retardant EPDM membrane that can be installed over a variety of substrates.
- FRM EPDM – an EPDM membrane reinforced with tough polyester fabric for superior tensile strength and performance.
- FlexWhite EPDM – a white-on-black EPDM membrane that combines the benefits of a highly reflective white-surfaced membrane with the proven application techniques of a flexible EPDM roofing system.
GenFlex EPDM is ideal for either new roofs or for roofing over a variety of common roof deck types and insulation materials.
|– Thickness: 45 mil (1.1mm) or 60 mil (1.5mm )
– Available in rolls up to 50′(15.2m) wide by 250′ (76.2m) long
– Variety of mechanically-attached alternatives
|– Roofing tapes
– Bonding adhesive
– Applicable rooftop accessories
GenFlex EPDM systems have a performance history of over 20 years and can be warranted for up to 20 years depending on the system design. Our EPDM meets all the requirements of the EPDM ASTM Standard D4637, making it a solid and versatile choice for your roofing applications.
Product Lists and Distribution Centers
For a complete list of submittal sheets, training videos, and other tools, click here.